Sunday, August 30, 2009

Getting Organized--Fun Snapshots

Ok, so before I share what we have been up to, I think I am going to "organize" my blog. I would like to start a few designated days... such as "Memory Mondays" and "Silly Saturdays." I haven't decided for sure, but I thought it would be fun. A friend of mine has a fun blog. She does "Wordless Wednesdays" "Fatherhood Fridays" etc. I'm still thinking about it, so it's not finalized yet. I just know that we are not THAT interesting to actually write paragraphs and paragraphs on a daily basis. :) If you have any ideas, let me know!!

What a RAINY week! Blah! My slowpitch softball was cancelled on Thursday. Even with all the rain, we were able to get two wagon rides in!! Brayden loved it!


Friday night we went over to Sarah and Lance's to play with friends Ella and Ava. We had a blast. Brayden LOVES climbing stairs and they have some perfect carpeted ones going down to their basement. Brayden decided to climb 4 or 5 of them and then jump--yes, JUMP-- down them. I can just imagine what my face looked like! I was terrified. Brayden wiggled out of my arms and darted back to the stairs! He was laughing and excited to do it again!

Saturday we did some cleaning (like always) around the house. After Brayden's nap, we headed to Cedar Rapids for Jackson Murphy's 1st Birthday party! It was really fun! There were lots of kids there and Brayden had so much fun playing with all of them! I will post pictures soon. Blogger is having technical difficulties....

No comments:

Post a Comment