Sunday, August 9, 2009

End of July ALREADY

Nana's Birthday!!! We met up with Nana at Granite City on the 31st to celebrate her birthday!! Uncle Josh, Great Aunt Connie, Great Aunt Jane, and Great Grandma Mary were all there to help celebrate. Brayden showed everyone how he can walk.

Jon, Brayden, and I headed up to Ogden for Ogden Fun Days. We watched the tail end of the parade with the McConnell's and then walked around at the park. It was not what I remembered at all. There weren't any carnival rides or anything! SO, we headed out to my grandma's house and talked to her and my Great Aunt Marilyn and Great Uncle KayDon from NC. We headed home so Brayden could nap, which he didn't do. We had an early cook out with family and headed back to Des Moines. Uncle Josh watched Brayden so Jon and I could go to the Farrell's Party where they announced the winners! I watched my team do final testing at Farrell's. All of them finished!! One of my girls was in the top 6!!! One of my guys won the $1000 grand prize! It was really exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment