Sunday, October 25, 2009

Big News, Anniversary, Pumpkin Patch/Halloween, SICK, haircuts...

OK... We have had a very busy month!

Big News!
Brayden is going to be a BIG BROTHER in May! Jon and I found out we are expecting just before Labor Day!! Our due date is May 12th. Happy Mother's Day to me!!!

2nd Anniversary!!

Jon and I went to WICKED for our 2nd Anniversary! It was fantastic! Uncle Josh came over and watched Brayden. Uncle Josh tuckered Brayden out!! We will have to leave Brayden with Uncle Josh more often!!!!

Pumpkin Patch and Halloween...

We went to Howell's Pumpkin Patch. This was Brayden's first time going to the pumpkin patch!! Grandma Sue came down and went with us. We all picked out our pumpkins and are carving them tonight (Well, Jon and Brayden are...)

For Halloween, Brayden is SPIDERMAN!!!! He is SO cute in his costume!! It has padding to look like muscles in the arms and chest. AND it has a little mask!!! I think we will have to get him some silly string to squirt on people.




SICK...

Well, our house has had a bunch of sickies. Brayden started it by getting Croup two thursdays ago. Then Friday, I started feeling a sore throat coming on and some congestion. Little did we know, Brayden and I ended up with some form of the flu and I am JUST NOW feeling better. Brayden and I both still have deep coughs and stuffy noses. Jon has a sore throat and has been pretty congested too. This mixed with morning sickness has been NO FUN!

Haircuts!!!


Brayden got his hair cut!!! So did Mommy!!! I cut my hair for Locks of Love and Brayden cut his so Mommy wouldn't pretend to put his hair in pigtails anymore!!! Daddy also got a haircut last week.



That is all for now! Can't believe November is just a week away!







No comments:

Post a Comment