Sunday, July 19, 2009

Summer 2009

I have tried doing a blog site before, but it just didn't work quite how I wanted it to. I have been putting pictures and stuff on Facebook, but there are several friends and family not on facebook so I thought I would try this again! (Also, I am not great at website building, so I am going to keep this pretty simple)

July agenda--
Saturday was Brayden's first birthday! He had so much fun with his friends and family! We had a BBQ and cake and spent all day outside enjoying the beautiful weather.
Brayden's 12 MONTH appt is on the 22nd. We are heading to the Galena area with the Murphy's on the 24th and possibly be up in Ogden during Fun Days (July 31st-Aug 1).

Check out Brayden's 12 month pics: www.sarahmcconnell.zenfolio.com

No comments:

Post a Comment